Gosh I haven’t done a What’s In My Bag post in a longggg time! The last one I did was on my travel bag so that doesn’t really count as you tend to carry different things whilst on holidays. Anyway, how have you all been? I’m currently suffering from a cold so I took the day off work, didn’t want spread it around the office unlike last year where I pretty much gave it to everyone (*evil smile*).
The OCD in me like to carry small pouches in my bag to keep the small loose items together so it’s more organised. I’m always rushing around for work and if I didn’t have the small pouches, things would be falling out left, right and centre.
*Drum roll* The moment you’ve all been waiting for – all the goodies in my bag haha Hope you all got excited for nothing!!
Here are the things I carry around:
- Phone – Right now I’m using the trusty Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Oroton Purse
- YSL Lipstick
- Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream
- Carmex Lipbalm
- Target Tissues
- Beats Earphones – Earphones are a must if you ride the train to work/school everyday. It’s great for entertainment and blocking out annoying noisy people.
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitiser
- Myki train ticket
- Hello Kitty pouch containing mirror, pads and some panadol
If it’s a work day, I carry an additional tote bag around with my umbrella, water bottle, lunch and some snacks. These items are generally heavier so it’s better for my handbag and shoulders if I carry them separately.
There you have it my 2016 What’s In My Bag post, I would love to hear what your necessities are?
Everything has been purchased by me with my own $$.