Happy Sunday!! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! A few weeks ago, the lovely peeps at Colour Theory sent me some of their makeup and nail polishes to try. Today I’ll be talking about their amazing nail polishes. I was sent three shades for trial – Flamingo, Mocha Mauve & Purple Rain.
L-R: Flamingo, Mocha Mauve & Purple Rain
- Made in Australia
- $4 each (6ml)
- Large variety of colours available
- Colour Theory is available exclusively at Amcal, Amcal Max & Guardian Pharmacies.
What I like about it:
- It’s cheap!! Although the bottle is quite small, how often do you really finish a bottle of nail polish? I think it’s great that it’s a smaller bottle and lower price point, that way you can buy more colours.
- One application is sufficient!! The above photos was only one application and look how opaque my nails look?
- Fast drying. One application takes about a minute to dry and you’re good to go. I was so surprised!!
- Very shiny finish. I didn’t use any top coat for my swatches and they still managed to be so glossy.
- Made in Australia!! That’s another thing that surprised me, there are not many affordable cosmetic brands that are still made in Australia anymore.
- Applied on quite smoothly and no bubbles when dried.
- The nail polish started chipping around the 3-4 day mark (with top coat) which is not too bad for a $4 nail polish.
As you can see, I absolutely love these nail polishes. I’ll definitely be popping into an Amcal pharmacy to pick up a few more.
Have you tried this before and what did you think?