Happy Sunday!! Today I have my US beauty haul that I wanted to share with you. It has taken me a while to snap photos of the makeup I purchased in the US, I’m still suffering from post holiday blues. Prior to my trip, I didn’t buy any makeup for months and months because I knew I could get them heaps cheaper overseas. I purchased half of my makeup stash online when Sephora had their 20% off VIB sale and got them sent directly to my in laws place. Considering how cheap the makeup in the US are and another 20% off, I think I got a pretty good deal.
Anddd here’s my US beauty haul:
- NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette
- NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Blush – Day Dream
- NARS Blush – Deep Throat
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube – Original
- Urban Decay Vice Palette 2
- Urban Decay Black Market Pencil Set
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Dim light
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush – Glisten
- Benefit Gettin’ Cheeky!
- Benefit Hoola
- Benefit Hervana
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye Shadow Palette – Lolita
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Crayon – Blacquer
- BECCA Beach Tint – Guava
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine – Pink in Devotion
- Too Faced Joy to the Girls
- Tarte The Tarte of Giving Collector’s Set & Travel Bag
- EOS lipbalm x 8
- Pack of Essie nail polish
- Pack of China Glaze nail polish
- Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
- L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder
- Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Crème
- Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
- Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Long-Wear Professional Mirror-Shine Eyeshadow x 3 – Hypnotique, Meteore & Chimere
- Chanel Powder Blush – Rose
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour
The first thing we did when we got off the plane was raid Target for a SIM card but it just so happened a bunch of EOS lip balms were waiting for me there so I snagged a few. I loved Target so much, we stopped by another 5-6 times, not just for beauty stuff but for Flaming Hot Cheetos and Gold-Fish biscuits.
A few items (Chanel & Dior) were purchased at duty-free at the airport. It was quite a good deal especially when their price is lower than stores outside and you don’t have to pay the 9% tax.
One thing I really wanted to buy but didn’t, was the Em Cosmetic Life Palette. I put in an order twice but both times got rejected so I gave up. I thought if they didn’t want to take my money, I’ll use it else where.
I hope you enjoyed the haul and let me know if there is a particular product you want me to review first otherwise I’ll randomly choose. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!
Everything in this post was purchased by me.