Hiya folks! Oh my gosh I can’t believe Christmas is around the corner again. 2014 has gone by so quickly, felt like I just celebrated Christmas a few months ago. For some reason, I thought I’ve done a Christmas gift guide before but realised this is actually my first ever! Items in this post are things I really love or want.
Lets start off with this beauty – Aurora Spa Holiday Glow Hand Kit
This lovely gift pack contains 500ml Botanical Hand Wash and a 100ml Rose & Shea Hand Cream with a total value of $59 for just $49. I was sent this lovely gift pack and placed this in my downstairs bathroom. Everyone who has used it kept asking me where it was from and how amazing it was.
The Body Shop – The Schoolbook Of Peace
The Schoolbook of Peace is one of the many schoolbooks The Body Shop has released for Christmas. The products are made from fair trade suppliers in Nepal and ingredients are ethically sourced. I just love opening the book and smelling the lovely apple scent. This gift pack contains 20ml Lip Balm, 50ml Body Butter, 60ml Shower Gel & 25g Soap. The price of this gift pack is $36.95.
Clinique Party Lips and Nails
Ok peeps, how pretty does this gift pack look? If anyone bought me one of these, I would love them forever…well maybe not forever but a good few weeks haha This gift pack features 2 A Different Nail Enamel for sensitive skins in Hi Sweetie & Hot Date, 2 Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Pudgy Peony & Voluptuous Violet and a makeup bag. This party pack retails for $45.
Aveda A Gift Of A Little Relief
People who love hand cream would appreciate this (me me me!!). This beautifully wrapped gift pack contains 3 travel size moisturising hand creams featuring 3 different types of aromas (original, shampure & rosemary mint). This gift set retails for $45.
Invisibobble With Love Styling Box
The ultimate hair styling box, limited edition too! This pack comes with 3 Invisibobble from the With Love Edition bands, 2 styling donuts, 1 invisibobble hair clip and a step-by-step updo guide. Someone needs to buy this for me asap! You can buy these at Phoenix Nationale.
- ORLY’s latest limited edition collection – Sparkle. Comes in six fab colours and costs $18.95 each.
- EcoTools Konjac Facial Sponge in ‘Deep Cleansing’ and ‘Sensitive Skin’ – $14.99 each
- The Body Shop Watermelon Lantern – Contains a Watermelon Lip Balm and also fits a tea light candle – $10.95 each
- The Body Shop Geisha Doll Lip & Cheek Stain – Comes in a red shade and has the cutest special edition packaging – $32.95
- Rimmel Provocalips 16HR Kiss Proof Lip Colour – Available in 8 shades – $17.95 each
- Tangle Teezer Limited Edition Baublelicious – Only available for Christmas 2014 – $34.95
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas gift guide/Kerri’s wish list haha
What’s on your Christmas wishlist?
Some products may have been provided for consideration. I’ve only included the stuff I genuinely love.